Sunday 10 January 2016

Review of the Benefit '12 Days' Advent Calendar!

So, I received the coolest present for Christmas! My mom knows how much I love Benefit products, so she saw this and kindly bought it for me!




It is most definitely the greatest advent calendar - ever. I opened a door every day after Christmas and I was super happy with every single product I got! Even some of my absolute faves cropped up in there, like POREfessional, "They're Real!" Mascara and the High Beam Highlighter. I have even discovered a new love for some products that I'd never tried out before. Which makes me want to go and buy the bigger version of each one!

All of the products that were in the calendar are as follows:


1. BAD gal lash mini mascara
2. They're real! mini mascara
 3. POREfessional mini primer
4. Ultra plush Hoola mini lip gloss
5. Ultra plush Sugarbomb mini lip gloss
6. They're real! mini mascara remover


7. Watt's up! mini highlighter
8. Ooh la lift mini under-eye brightener
9. Lollitint mini tinted lip and cheek stain
10. High Beam mini highlighter
11. Rockateur mini bronzer
12. Total moisture mini facial cream





I know that Benefit do a different advent calendar each year, and I definitely recommend them 100%! How could you go wrong? All of their products are amazing.

Hope you enjoyed,
Ellie x













No comments:

Post a Comment